Try Before You Buy
Wine Station by Napa Technology is a 12 bottle wine dispensing system that keeps wine fresh while letting customers sample a wide selection of wines.
Here’s how it works: customers purchase a tasting card for any dollar amount, then browse the twelve selections in the Wine Station. Each selection is priced by a 1oz. tasting pour, half glass, or full glass. Our staff puts the tasting card into the unit, and presses the button for the wine the customer wishes to try.
We offer a comfortable tasting bar or you can join a friend or loved ones in our lounge at Cask!
- 2009 Chateau Leoville Las Cases (98pts / France)
- 2012 Ornellaia (94pts / Italy)
- 2013 Larkmead Firebelle (94pts / CA)
- 2012 Chappellet Pritchard Hill Cabernet Sauvignon (99+pts / CA)
- 2008 Peter Michael Les Pavots (95pts / CA)
- 2013 Corison Cabernet Sauvignon (CA)
- 2012 David Arthur 1147 (CA)
- 2010 Venge Family Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (96pts / CA)
- 2014 Kongsgard Chardonnay (CA)
- 2012 Flowers Camp Meeting Ridge Chardonnay (CA)
- 2014 Larkmead Lillie Sauvignon Blanc (CA)
- 2012 Alban Roussanne (CA)